Thursday, January 22, 2009

Obamania!!!!!

Now I must say the nation's getting a little more caught up in the man more so than what he stands for along with his merits, but it's still pretty damn cool seeing all this Obama stuff popping up left and right. Here's a small example...

A bottle of Henn for our 44th pres. The man hasn't done anything as president yet but he's got a commemorative bottle of Hennessy VS made just for him. The last time a president had his own alcohol was Sam Adams...oh wait...wrong Adams. So I guess this is a first. In case you're looking grab yourself one it's limited to 180,000 bottles and is only available in DC, Illinois (but of course), Maryland, metro New York, and Georgia. So if you're not in the area, I hope you got some hookups(and if you do be sure to grab one for me).

P.S. I know you just got to get your hands on one Biggs.

via Hennessy

No comments:

Post a Comment