Sunday, January 11, 2009

Invading your iTunes in '09





Alrite so in case you didn't know yet, Asher Roth is going to earfuck the shit outta you for '09. This vid is the first time I saw and heard Asher Roth. I'll admit at first I was like who the eff is this guy. But keep listening to his other ish and you'll realize he brings something different to the table. You might say he's like eminem but without all the serious suicide I love my daughter ish. He also caters to the suburbanites out there and just raps about nonsensical shit all day long so its a nice break from the fiftys, T.I.s, and Jim Jones'. If you like this track dl his mixtape callabo with DJ drama at www.thedailykush.com. If not, go listen to enya or something. Also catch his other track 'I love college'. Def a good anthem for students.

No comments:

Post a Comment