Wednesday, March 25, 2009

GRADUATED.....I THINK

Last week I took my last final ever at California Polytechnic State University San Luis Obispo (granted they don't call me back saying I'm missing units or some crap like that). Last week was uber busy studying for final (I only had one) and finishing up my senior project. After making, breaking, fixing, testing, breaking again, then testing some more, I finally finished everything on the last day, at the last minute. So without further ado, I present to you, (dun na na naaaa), The Solar Powered Battery Charger on a Sun Shade Visor.


Boasting eight Powerfilm solar cells and a TI Buck converter putting out 1.2V @300 mA, the product can charge two rechargeable AA batteries in a lightning fast time of ~8 hours, . Ok so it's not fast at all, but it is earth friendly and it keeps the heat outta your car at the same time, so suck it cause I'm done with college!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment